TO VIEW THE VIDEO PLEASE FILL IN YOUR DETAILS
By joining our mailing list you agree to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
You have successfully subscribed! We hope you enjoy the content!
We are proud to bring you our HR Mini Series Episode 3 where our team discusses and explores Peoples Cost – Using people data to drive equal work for equal pay strategies across your business. Kim McCallum – Vantages Chief Capability Officer guides us through using the HR module on Vantage Point Technology to help make the most informed decisions. In this episode we cover the following:
– Is equal work for equal pay something that is only relevant to SA or is this a global hot topic at the moment?
– When you are looking at differences in pay, might there be specific/justified reasons why someone or certain teams might be paid more than others?
– When looking at averages – are these just based on internal averages or are you using industry benchmarks as well?
– Would this tool help with planning for future increase cycles or managing future cost?
– How would you prioritize the actions you need to take to drive towards equal work for equal pay and how do you advise your business partners on planning for cost impact?